June 2471, and kerosene - KERO - is scarce. Two clans are struggling to
survive, exploring New Territories in their tanker trucks. Running out
of fuel is a risk each time they leave camp! Fortunately, a local tribe
of Tuareks can lend a helping hand…
Kero is a two-player game set in a future unfriendly world, where
players will be clan leaders - managing a camp, a tanker truck and 7
Explorers - competing for the same lands. Their ability to win the game
will be based on how much kerosene (Jerrycans) they can find and how
they use it wisely… Collect as many resources as possible while using as
little as possible of the KERO in your tanker-truck to upgrade your camp
and claim New Territories! Score the more points (by adding up the
points on cards and territories) and become the 2471 Badassest Clan!
The game is played in 3 rounds (ending when a Claim card is revealed),
each comprising several turns. Making snap decisions and mistakes under
time pressure is part of the game!
5 MAIN STEPS IN A PLAYER’S TURN
1. Fuel up with KERO (if necessary).
2. Choose your dice and roll them.
3. Collect resources shown on the dice and perform actions to upgrade
your camp: take cards from the raw, take Tuarek tiles, send out
Explorers on New Territories.
4. Deal with Fire and discard any burnt cards accordingly to the results
of your roll.
5. Claim New Territories in which you have a majority at the end of a
FOCUS ON THE ORIGINAL REAL-TIME PLAY
TO COLLECT RESOURCES …
On a turn, choose your dice and roll them in a self-limited time using
your tanker-truck. Tip it and roll your dice however many times you
want, to obtain needed resources, keeping results as desired and
avoiding fire (the fire dice burns up). When happy with the results,
replace your truck flat. You can’t tip it up again! Beware of Kero
outage! In this case, you lost your turn!
… AND FUEL UP WITH KERO
As soon as your opponent starts rolling the 8 dice, hold your
tanker-truck (cab facing downwards). You gain only as much time as it
takes your opponent to roll fires on all the dice. A simultaneous and
interactive way to gain time for your sandtimer!
KERO KEY FEATURES
• Light, tactical & frantic game
• Fast & furious play for casual & experienced players
• Unique balanced gameplay mixing strategy & chance
• Uncommon barren theme with beautiful colored art
• Two 6 inch/16 cm tanker-timers inside!
HAVE FUN ROLLING YOUR DICE & REFUELING YOUR TANKER-TIMER!