Book a table in the eclectic games Games Room!
Whether it’s a special occasion, a teambuilding activity, a playtest for a game you’re developing, or perhaps just wanting to play some games with friends, you can book space in our upstairs games room!
When can I book for?
Our games room is available for bookings in three-hour slots during the following times:
- Mondays from 12pm-6pm
- Tuesdays from 11.30pm-5.30pm
- Wednesdays from 11.30pm-5.30pm
- Thursdays from 12pm-6pm
- Fridays from 12pm-6pm
Please note that each booking is for a three-hour slot. If you make your booking for a slot that will end after 5.30/6pm, you will forfeit the rest of your time and you can’t bank it for a future booking.
Tables can be booked up to an hour and 30 days in advance. If you’re looking to book further ahead, please contact us.
How much does it cost?
The cost is £5 per person attending, payable at the till when you arrive for your booking.
What’s included in my booking?
Space in our games room for the number of people you include in your booking and full access to our 2000+ library of board and card games!
Here’s how it works:
- You pick your date and timeslot in our booking software below. You can book a space for up to 30 days in advance!
- You select how many people will be attending, including yourself! You can book for up to 15 people - if you require more, please contact us.
- You enter your details. Please note that they must be correct so we can contact you if we’ve got any questions!
- Please fill out the requests with why you’re booking the room. This helps us arrange the tables for you in advance!
- You turn up on the day and pay at the till for the number of people attending. Please note that we will need the names of every attendee for fire safety regulations.
By booking a space in our games room, you agree to follow our games room rules. Unfortunately, our games room is located upstairs and not wheelchair accessible.
Our games room is closed for open bookings
between the 17th of December and the 3rd of January.
See you back on the 4th of January!