eclectic games Games Room Rules
By purchasing your ticket, you agree to follow these rules, and eclectic games reserve the right to remove you from the event for failing to do so when asked by staff. You will not be allowed entry to the games room without a ticket.
- Be courteous.
- Respect the other people in the venue and the eclectic games staff at all times.
- Do not use foul language. We have game players of all ages, and all of them deserve a pleasant environment to play in.
- Respect the games room environment - put rubbish in bins, don't leave it on the tables or the floor; don't sit on the tables, and don't put your feet on the chairs.
- Do not consume alcohol on the premises.
- Vaping or smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or directly outside the front door.
- Do not bring and consume fast food to the games room.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Behaviour that interferes with others' enjoyment of their games will NOT be tolerated. If you are causing a disruption or are upsetting or harassing others you will be asked to leave.
Unfortunately, our games room is located upstairs and not wheelchair accessible.
Do not attend if you have COVID symptoms. If you cannot attend because you are symptomatic or are isolating because you have been instructed to do so, you will receive a full refund for your ticket. Please contact us to arrange this.