WH Underworlds: Harrowdeep Core Set
Deep within the darkness of Ulgu, Realm of Shadows, lies an impossible maze sequestered far beneath the sea. Two warbands brave the twisting shadow-magics of this ancient place, one spurred by divine decree and the other by selfish rapacity. Success may mean escape and survival, but few return from Harrowdeep – the nightmare abyss where light itself withers and dies.
Enter the ultimate competitive miniatures game with the Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep Core Set. Inside, you'll find everything you need to start gaming below the waves of the Shadowsea, with miniatures, dice, cards, and more. Harrowdeep marks the beginning of season five of Warhammer Underworlds – a fast-paced, deck-based skirmish game set in the Mortal Realms. You can play right out of the box using the pre-built decks for the Rivals format – which is new to this season – or you can hone your deck using cards from the Warhammer Underworlds card pool for a strategic challenge.
This set contains:
– The complete rules for Warhammer Underworlds – clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, introducing thrilling game mechanics like Grievous and Stagger, as well as containing lore and art that further explores Harrowdeep itself
– The complete Xandire's Truthseekers warband – a band of Thunderstrike armour-clad Stormcast Eternals and their aetherwing companion, adventuring into the dark of Ulgu on a quest from Sigmar himself. Build your warband with the four push fit plastic models, cast in blue plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their heroic strategies in battle.
– The complete Da Kunnin' Krew warband – a gang of sneaky, cutthroat greenskins from the swamps of Ghur aiming to claim the dark, dank corners of Harrowdeep for themselves. Build your warband with the five push fit plastic models, cast in dark green plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you channel the cunning and cruelty of Mork in battle.
– 2 double-sided game boards that can be used to assemble your battlefield
– Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many, many more
– 48 universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Xandire's Truthseekers and Da Kunnin' Krew or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep
– 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for Season 5, this set is a must-have.
This box contains push-fit miniatures which are supplied unpainted and require assembly.
What can I order?
Most items on our website can be ordered to your home. Please note that all of our event tickets are e-tickets only!
Can I just pick it up from your shop?
Yes! Please make sure you select the "I would like to collect my order in store" option during the checkout. You can see our opening hours and shop location on our contact page!
How much does it cost?
It is £6.95 for parcels up to 10kg.
Collecting your order from our shop is free!
Why have your prices gone up?
Most couriers have raised their prices at the beginning of the year which made our deliveries more expensive.
When will my order arrive?If your order is placed before 12 noon Monday to Friday, we'll dispatch your parcel on the same day. Orders placed after 12 noon will be dispatched on the following working day, orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands):
If your order is for the UK mainland, it should arrive the next working day if you've ordered before 12 noon.
For orders to the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, and the Scottish Highlands and Islands, and Northern Ireland, the parcel will be shipped with a two-day tracked service.
What couriers do you use?
For UK mainland we use InXpress to arrange deliveries with DHL and UPS. For orders to non-mainland UK we usually use Royal Mail Tracked 48.
We frequently review our shopping options and will substitute other services or carriers as required for the best combination of an efficient, cost effective, and reliable service.
I'm not in the UK, can I order from you anyway?Sorry, for now we are not offering deliveries outside the UK as the delivery charges are astronomical. If there's something you can't find elsewhere, we may be able to do a custom quote for you. Please get in touch.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we guarantee to exchange any goods or refund the cost of the item, provided you contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Before returning unsatisfactory goods please contact us for a returns number.
PLEASE NOTE: Eclectic Games is not responsible for costs incurred in supplying or returning correctly supplied and undamaged goods, and we reserve the right to charge a handling fee of up to 25% of the value of the goods. We recommend that returned items are sent by Recorded Delivery (or an alternative trackable delivery option), as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. In the case of wrongly supplied or damaged goods we will refund your postage costs.
Eclectic Games reserves the right to alter or amend the specifications and/or prices of the products offered for sale, or withdraw them completely without prior notice.
Our Guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.