The Necromunda Rulebook is your complete guide to gang warfare in the 41st Millennium. Packed with rules, lore, art and content previously only available through Gang War supplements, this book is a must-have for every player, providing an invaluable resource for everything from quick skirmishes to sprawling campaigns.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A closer look at the lore of the Imperium of Man, the hive worlds that serve it and Necromunda itself, plus the timeline of this iconic world
- An overview of the rules looking at the general principles of the game, how gang fighters work and everything you need to learn to get started
- The full rules, exploring each phase of the game from movement to close combat
- Rules for a host of different game types - from one-off skirmishes and tournament play to sprawling Dominion campaigns
- A huge host of scenarios and guidelines for setting up your battlefield, with rules for both close-quarters Zone Mortalis games and using Sector Mechanicus terrain.
- A set of powerful tools and rules for Arbitrators to construct their perfect campaign
- The full Skills list for Necromunda
- A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance.
Compiling both the previous Necromunda Rulebook, rules content from Necromunda supplements so far and the latest FAQs and Errata, this book is your essential companion to gaming- with it, and a copy of Gangs of the Underhive (available seperately), you’ll have all the rules you need to play. If you've always wanted to try Necromunda but never knew where to start, this is your gateway to gang warfare in the underhive.
Customers have two options for receiving physical products purchased from our website. They may either be collected from the shop ('Click and Collect') at any point during our regular opening hours at no extra cost, or they can be delivered to a UK address ('Delivery') at an additional fixed cost. We are not offering delivery to addresses outside the UK at this time.
We use courier services to deliver on the next working day for orders placed before 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 12 noon will be dispatched on the same day, and should be delivered on the next working day. Orders placed after 12 noon will be dispatched on the following working day, orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Our default delivery charge is currently £5.95, for parcels up to 10kg.
The 'UK Mainland' delivery charge covers Next Working Day tracked delivery by courier, with notification via phone or email, for UK addresses, excluding those on the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, and the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
The 'UK Non-Mainland' delivery charge is for Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands. It is usually a 2 day tracked service.
Eclectic Games uses DPD as their preferred courier, but will substitute other services or carriers as required for the best combination of efficiency and cost effective, reliable service.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we guarantee to exchange any goods or refund the cost of the item, provided you contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Before returning unsatisfactory goods please contact us for a returns number.
PLEASE NOTE: Eclectic Games is not responsible for costs incurred in supplying or returning correctly supplied and undamaged goods, and we reserve the right to charge a handling fee of up to 25% of the value of the goods. We recommend that returned items are sent by Recorded Delivery (or an alternative trackable delivery option), as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. In the case of wrongly supplied or damaged goods we will refund your postage costs.
Eclectic Games reserves the right to alter or amend the specifications and/or prices of the products offered for sale, or withdraw them completely without prior notice.
Our Guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.