Necromunda: Book of the Outcast
As low as life may seem in the clutches of Necromunda's gangs, there's always a lower rung to which unfortunate souls can fall. These outcasts, hated and spurned by the 'respectable' denizens of the underhive, gather together to form gangs of their own – be it for greed, ambition, or simply safety.
Expand your games of Necromunda with a wealth of new rules to add even more variety, scope, and excitement to your battles in the underhive. With this book you can explore the dark expanse of the hive city's badzones, striking out to found settlements and expand your territory in Outlands campaigns, as well as enlisting the aid of brand new Dramatis Personae to join or even lead your Underhive Outcasts gang.
Inside this 136-page book you'll find:
– Outcasts of Necromunda: Extensive background information on outcasts gangs, covering aspects such as the badzones, the scum that comprise an Underhive Outcasts gang, and why such maligned members of the underhive would be inclined to sign up
– Assembling the Outcasts: Includes all the rules you need to know in order to field an outcasts gang in skirmish and narrative games of Necromunda, including gang composition, weapons and wargear, and additional rules for creating your own charismatic Leader with a personality all their own
– Hangers-On and Brutes: Includes rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes, for both skirmish and narratives games
– Outlander Terrain: All the terrain rules needed to establish a stronghold for Necromunda gangs, usable with the included Outlander Campaign or any game of Necromunda, as well as rules for fighting across Underhive Markets, Walls and Gates, Watchtowers, and Gunk Tanks
– Wyrd Powers: Light up the underhive with rules for Wyrd Powers and Force Weapons that can be used by any gang that includes a Non-sanctioned or Sanctioned Psyker, including seven Wyrd Power disciplines: Biomancy, Chronomancy, Divination, Pyromancy, Technomancy, Telepathy, and Telekinesis
– Outlander Campaigns: Embark on a narrative campaign to build and grow a settlement while defending and denying resources from your rivals, and assume the role of an Arbitrator keeping the campaign on an even keel while players work through three real-time phases training recruits, gathering resources, and recovering from the wear and tear of underhive combat
– Outlander Scenarios: Rules for six new outcasts-themed scenarios – Settlement Raid, Market Mayhem, Stealth Attack, Gunk Tank, Mining Expedition and The Big Score – each including rules for playing the battle, rewards gained for victory, experience, reputation, and special rules for these scenarios
– Showcase: A full-colour section spotlighting miniatures, battle scenes, and alternative outcasts colour schemes
– Outcasts Gang Tactics: Eighteen new Gang Tactics for use in games, plus rules and background for Lady Credo, Rebel Lord – a unique Rebel Lord who can be chosen as an Underhive Outcasts Leader at gang creation
– Trading Post: Weapons, armour, and equipment available to Underhive Outcasts gangs, who must rely on whatever they can find and barter for without the backing of the major Houses
– A Weapon Reference Chart containing a comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available on the Trading Post for outcasts gangs
– Dramatis Personae: Includes rules for hiring and using three brand-new Dramatis Personae in your games of Necromunda
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook to use the contents of this book.
Customers have two options for receiving physical products purchased from our website. They may either be collected from the shop ('Click and Collect') at any point during our regular opening hours at no extra cost, or they can be delivered to a UK address ('Delivery') at an additional fixed cost. We are not offering delivery to addresses outside the UK at this time.
We use courier services to deliver on the next working day for orders placed before 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 12 noon will be dispatched on the same day, and should be delivered on the next working day. Orders placed after 12 noon will be dispatched on the following working day, orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Our default delivery charge is currently £5.95, for parcels up to 10kg.
The 'UK Mainland' delivery charge covers Next Working Day tracked delivery by courier, with notification via phone or email, for UK addresses, excluding those on the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, and the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
The 'UK Non-Mainland' delivery charge is for Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands. It is usually a 2 day tracked service.
Eclectic Games uses DPD as their preferred courier, but will substitute other services or carriers as required for the best combination of efficiency and cost effective, reliable service.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we guarantee to exchange any goods or refund the cost of the item, provided you contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Before returning unsatisfactory goods please contact us for a returns number.
PLEASE NOTE: Eclectic Games is not responsible for costs incurred in supplying or returning correctly supplied and undamaged goods, and we reserve the right to charge a handling fee of up to 25% of the value of the goods. We recommend that returned items are sent by Recorded Delivery (or an alternative trackable delivery option), as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. In the case of wrongly supplied or damaged goods we will refund your postage costs.
Eclectic Games reserves the right to alter or amend the specifications and/or prices of the products offered for sale, or withdraw them completely without prior notice.
Our Guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.