For updates, promotions and offers sign-up to our free e-newsletter. Simply...
Mouseover to zoom or click to enlarge
Product code: AC8565
The Necromunda Rulebook is your complete guide to gang warfare in the
41st Millennium. Packed with rules, lore, art and content previously
only available through Gang War supplements, this book is a must-have
for every player, providing an invaluable resource for everything from
quick skirmishes to sprawling campaigns.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A closer look at the lore of the Imperium of Man, the hive worlds that
serve it and Necromunda itself, plus the timeline of this iconic world
- An overview of the rules looking at the general principles of the
game, how gang fighters work and everything you need to learn to get
- The full rules, exploring each phase of the game from movement to
- Rules for a host of different game types - from one-off skirmishes and
tournament play to sprawling Dominion campaigns
- A huge host of scenarios and guidelines for setting up your
battlefield, with rules for both close-quarters Zone Mortalis games and
using Sector Mechanicus terrain.
- A set of powerful tools and rules for Arbitrators to construct their
- The full Skills list for Necromunda
- A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a
Compiling both the previous Necromunda Rulebook, rules content from
Necromunda supplements so far and the latest FAQs and Errata, this book
is your essential companion to gaming- with it, and a copy of Gangs of
the Underhive (available seperately), you’ll have all the rules you need
to play. If you've always wanted to try Necromunda but never knew where
to start, this is your gateway to gang warfare in the underhive.
Eclectic Games, Reading - Thu Oct 29 22:00:15 GMT 2020 [web4]